Already! This latest update documents some major changes to endgame raids!
A few previously undocumented class changes have snuck their way in as well, as well as a few clarifications.
These changes have been added to the full official patch notes right here on Wowhead, but you can check out the latest batch of changes after the break!
- Shadow Infusion now increases pet damage by 8% per stack, down from 10%.
- Tree of Life duration has been reduced to 25 seconds, down from 30.
- Master’s Call now has a 35-second cooldown, down from 1 minute, and its range has been increased to 40 yards, up from 25. In addition, the visual effect is more obvious.
- The Hurricane weapon enchant should no longer proc when Polymorph is cast.
- Exorcism no longer re-targets whomever it does damage to when it finishes casting.
- Healing Rain now has a 40-yard range, up from 30, to be consistent with other shaman heals.
Raids & Dungeons
- Ascendant Council
- The Elementium Monstrosity can be attacked from farther away than was previously the case.
- The damage dealt by Liquid Ice has been increased significantly.
- The damage dealt by Electric Instability on normal difficulty has been reduced slightly.
- Immunity effects will no longer cancel Gravity Crush.
- Gravity Crush no longer hits additional targets on Heroic difficulty.
- Frozen Orbs now despawn at the start of phase 3 on Heroic difficulty.
- The recast time on Depravity has been increased in 10-player mode.
- Halfus Wyrmbreaker
- Shadow Nova is now cast less frequently in 10-player modes to account for fewer available interrupts there.
- The captured drakes in this encounter now apply Dragon’s Vengeance when they are killed instead of when they are freed. To account for this change, the health and damage of the drakes has been reduced, and the damage bonus gained from Dragon’s Vengeance has been increased.
- Atramedes will now go berserk after 10 minutes on Heroic difficulty.
- The Chromatic Prototypes featured in the second phase of this encounter now wait longer before casting their first Blast Nova.
- The Stolen Power enhancement gained in Heroic difficulties now increases all damage and healing for a set time, but each attack is increased by a smaller amount. This change will not be reflected in the tooltip until a later patch.
- Freeing one’s mind from Dominion now grants a movement speed bonus for a short time.
- Omnotron Defense System
- There is now a 10-minute berserk timer on Heroic difficulty.
- Golem health has been reduced on Heroic difficulty.
- The damage dealt by Incineration Security Measure has been reduced.
- Fixed a bug where players would sometimes have mounting issues after engaging Helix Gearbreaker in any incarnation.