Latest Cataclysm hotfixes have been posted!
Not a whole lot of fixes since yesterday’s post but a few Death Knight nerfs (sorry) and Priest fixes, as well as a fix for the terrible Haste issue which was plaguing many players. In addition, a few more endgame raid fixes have rolled out.
Check out the full list of hotfixes after the break!
- Haste is again properly increasing resource regeneration rates for applicable melee classes. This fix will require a realm restart to take effect. More information regarding the series of changes pertaining to this issue can be found on our General Discussion forum.
- Dark Transformation now increases pet damage by 60%, down from 80%.
- Death Coil damage has been reduced by 15%.
- The pet damage bonus from Shadow Infusion is now 6% per stack, down from 8%.
Dungeons & Raids
- Players are no longer instantly killed when auras are removed after defeating Cho’gall.
- Players affected by Conversion during the Cho’gall encounter will gain the correct amount of Corrupted Blood, and the Corrupted Blood mechanics correctly trigger at the appropriate times.
- Burning Twilight is now bound to the raid dungeon and cannot be taken outside of the instance to affect other players.
- Chimaeron no longer casts Caustic Slime on targets who are affected by Break. Chimaeron now casts Caustic Slime on a tank target if there are not enough players present without Break.
- Players should no longer get disconnected when dying in the Vanessa Vancleef encounter on Heroic difficulty.
- Talismans of the Horde and Alliance are properly only available for purchase from their respective factions.
- Orgrimmar and Stormwind Cooking and Fishing daily quests are again granting the proper skill-ups when turned in.